- Finish my 3rd Masters Degree in Aerospace Sciences
- Finish a papers I have writing on for way to long....
- Finish this website; always updating
- Work on my ability to paint.
- Work on myself; mentally and physically
- Weigh the same I did before the wheelchair.... At best I weighed 160lbs.... I would like to be there again.
- Get a PhD in Aerospace Sciences
- Get published in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Work for Boeing
- Find the WOW signal again... hasn't been heard in a long time.
- Work with the Large Hadron Collider
- Prove that Carbon can move faster than the Speed of Light (my Theory).... Making me The Mother of Light Speed
- Work for an Observatory.... Maybe in Hawaii
- Go camping across; Arizona, Utah, and Nevada
- Design State of the Art Weapon Systems
- Build a Zoo and Husbandry Center call it "Ellie May's Animal Preservation"
- Build a School that is K-12, Hands on Learning, and Personal/Group Teaching. Call it; L^3 (Live, Learn, and Laugh)
- Build a Total Healing Center with everything that would help with; Health, Love, Care, Entertainment, and Learning
- Build a Castle and Renaissance Festival open year around host; holidays, events, and weddings.
- Build a Family Community; Homes for Family and Friends, a Free Place to Eat, a Peace Center, and have Events
- Build my own; Radio Telescope and Observatory
- Build a MOUT training facility and other Military Facilities as needed.
- Buy a ticket to space... yup for about 20 Million you can fly to the Space Station with Russia....my only way to space
- Take care of Veterans with a complete living program; housing, career, healthcare, and community activities.
- Have my own; make-up, perfume, body care, and clothing line.